Building Insurance

Being a homeowner, it's highly likely that the most significant asset you'll own is your house. It is therefore imperative that adequate Buildings Insurance is taken out for your property, to protect your home should the worst ever happen. You will never know when you will need to claim under your home insurance so it is best to make sure you are covered properly.


Typically, Buildings Insurance will cover you for lost or damage to your Buildings for events such as fire, floods, storms, theft and subsidence.

You may also want to consider Contents Insurance, if you would like the peace of mind to have your belongings inside the home protected from certain events. Statistically, 1 in 4 homeowners in the UK will get burgled at some point. Other unforeseen circumstances such as floods and fire may also wreak havoc among your possessions and by not getting covered properly you are taking a big risk in losing out financially.

Contents insurance is not usually a mandatory requirement when taking out a mortgage, but it is in your best interest to secure your personal belongings. 

Landlord Insurance

Landlord Insurance is the insurance you require in connection to any Buy to Let properties. Similarly to general insurance, it will protect you against loss for damage caused by certain events, as a landlord. You may also want to add contents cover to your policy if you wish.

Want to find out more?

Why not speak to Bright Sun today to see if we can save you money on your Insurance needs

© Contents Copyrights 2019 by Bright Sun - All Rights Reserved

‘As a mortgage is secured against your home, it could be repossessed if you do not keep up the mortgage repayments’


Bright Sun is a trading style of Just Mortgage Ltd, which is a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

Registered Office: Asm House, 103a Keymer Road, Hassocks, West Sussex, United Kingdom, BN6 8QL. Registered Number 11474996. Registered in England and Wales. 

Telephone 0208 0641618. Calls may be recorded or monitored.

Our Financial Services Register number is 821577. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website